VIZZICAL LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USAGE AND SERVICES AGREEMENT
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.vizzical.com website, and the Appto.io App on Android and iPhone, our cloud based application, our control panel (the “Service”) operated by VIZZICAL LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance
of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are between VIZZICAL LLC and Customer, on behalf of itself and its applicable Affiliates (“Customer”). The authorized party signing or electronically submitting the Order or accessing the Services represents that it has the authority to bind the Customer and understands and agrees to these Terms, and the applicable Service Descriptions (collectively the “Agreement”).
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, company related details and any other required information to complete the sign-up process
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. VIZZICAL LLC will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password
- VIZZICAL LLC may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account
- You are responsible for all voice and electronic data (“Content”) posted and activity that occurs in your account (even when Content is posted by others to your account)
- You shall use VIZZICAL LLC ’s services for lawful purposes only. You shall not transmit using VIZZICAL LLC ’s services any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law
- If you are based of in India, You are required to sign an Indemnity document agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) and Department Of Telecommunication of the Govt. of Inida (DOT). Any violation of the agreement will lead to termination of Serivces.
- VIZZICAL LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
Pricing and Payments
- The pricing plans specified in the pricing page are subject to market & telecom industry standards. Price revisions may happen when (and as deemed necessary) by VIZZICAL LLC . VIZZICAL LLC reserves the right to change the pricing plans without notice
- The pricing details specified in the pricing page are exclusive of applicable taxes. Service Tax is applicable & is extra
- VIZZICAL LLC may suspend or refuse service and terminate this agreement if you default on any of your payment obligations
- In the case of electronic payments, VIZZICAL LLC shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by VIZZICAL LLC with our acquiring bank from time to time
- VIZZICAL LLC provides its services “As Is”. VIZZICAL LLC reserves the right to modify, upgrade, suspend or terminate the Service with or without prior notice. VIZZICAL LLC shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service
- Feature requests by you may be executed by VIZZICAL LLC based on its discretion and depending on priorities. VIZZICAL LLC does not guarantee delivery of any feature that you may request
- VIZZICAL LLC provides support over email firstname.lastname@example.org and over phone on +17327334704
- Support over phone is available 24 hours. For Email support a response can be expected within 24 hrs.
- Though VIZZICAL LLC will try to solve a reported problem regarding the use of the Service within a reasonable time, VIZZICAL LLC does not guarantee that the problem will be resolved.
- If you wish to discontinue your account with VIZZICAL LLC , you can email us at email@example.com expressing the same and we will facilitate the closure of your account
- You can cancel your account at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service
- You will be required to pay your bills within 10 days of account closure failing which your security deposit will not be refunded
- Your security deposit amount (if any) will be refunded to you within 30 days of payment of accrued and pending charges.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
- VIZZICAL LLC has right to use the your logo to be put up on our marketing brochures and website
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
- YOU AGREE THAT VIZZICAL LLC SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH VIZZICAL LLC RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE TERMINATION OF SUCH SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL VIZZICAL LLC ’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE
- IF ANY PROVISION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE IS HELD INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE, THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL NOT BE IMPAIRED THEREBY